Download your Sales Enablement starter kit here.
Tasked with sales enablement content – but overwhelmed by what it entails?
Sales enablement means something different for everyone.
In some companies, it’s technology. In others, it’s operations. Some say it’s data and analytics. In other companies, it’s skills development.
The reality is, most definitions of sales enablement include all of the above.
But for B2B marketers, sales enablement means one very important thing:
Giving reps the right information at the right time to help them move their opportunities forward.
It’s more than content marketing.
Many companies are tempted to equip their reps with content marketing as sales tools. This is because assets designed for the marketing funnel are helpful in guiding the buyer’s journey.
But B2B sales enablement is about the seller’s journey.
But don’t worry. Our starter kit, below, makes it easier for you to get up and running with the sales content you need to equip your reps with the right information, at the right time.
We’ll get you started.
Fill out the form below to access our Sales Enablement starter kit for B2B marketers. This is what you’ll get:
- The Right Content at the Right Time: A Marketer’s Guide to Sales Enablement Tools [Ebook]
- Sales Tool Timeline for the Complex Sale [Infographic]
- 3 Most Critical Sales Tools [At-a-glance guide]
- 3 Quick-win Sales Tools [At-a-glance guide]
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How the seller’s journey can be even more complex than the buyer’s journey
- What information sales needs to provide buyers throughout an opportunity (so they often resort to creating it themselves)
- Why content marketing is no substitute for sales enablement material
- The critical sales tools that will form the foundation of your content
- Easy follow-up sales tools to ramp up your sales enablement library
…and much more.
Enter your name and email to download your copy today.